Tuesday, July 5, 2011
As an effort to make Seoul an attractive place to visit, work, live and invest, the 2011 Public Design Competition has been organized. Your sparkling idea will contribute to establishing an enjoyable urban environment.
Theme: design that offers pleasure and convenience for users.
There are two categories:
• Bench or chair
• Any other public facilities that citizens encounter in their daily routines, including sculptures and recreational and sports amenities
There is no entry fee.
Anyone with an interest in Seoul, regardless of nationality or residence is eligible.
The following prizes will be awarded in both official categories:
• Grand Prize (1) - approx. 4,500 USD, Trophy, certificate
• Gold Prize (2) - approx. 2,200 USD, Certificate
• Silver Prize (4) - approx. 900 USD, Certificate
• Bronze Prize (5) - approx. 450 USD, Certificate
• Runner-up (10) - approx. 270 USD, Certificate
• Honorable Mention (30) - approx. 90 USD, Certificate
Join here: http://design.seoul.go.kr/citizen/noti_eng.php